Wednesday, June 3, 2009

They've Got Me Figured Out

A few weeks ago my bestest friend gave me a fun little out-of-the-blue gift.  We've known each other since my freshman year of college, so it was no surprise that the little gift was something I would love.  She knows that I can never have too many notepads.  She also knows that I love polka dots and things that are personalized.  This fun little gift fits all of those characteristics.



While it was super sweet of her to give me an out-of-the-blue gift, I had no plans of blogging about it.  That is, until I received something else a few days ago.  Another friend...one that I've only known for a few months...gave me this little surprise.  

The crazy thing is she didn't know that I have a little notepad that matches perfectly!  Apparently it doesn't take very long for my friends to figure out my taste!  

No comments: