- A quick 30 minute baby-sitting job. Technically, I didn't even see a baby the whole time I was there, but that's not the point. One of the things I love most about my job is that I can pretty much work from anywhere. When a mom sent me an email asking if I could come over for a little bit so she could run something to her church without having to wake her son, I was delighted to be able to help. It makes me happy to be thought of and to be able to help.
- Lunch with my bestest friend, Natalie. I still can't believe that she is about to be a mommy! As we visited today, I couldn't help but think in just a few weeks we will have another person joining us on our lunch dates!
- WONDERFUL meeting with a new client to talk about fun Bid Day stuff. I LOVE my job...even when I'm so busy that I can't think straight. Today I was reminded how thankful I am that I enjoy what I do.
- Impromptu dinner with a special Birmingham family. I met the Andersons about a month after I moved to Alabama and what a blessing they have been from the beginning. I have the privilege of doing a bible study with the 6th grader of the family, Emily, so I get to see them pretty much each week. Mexican dinner with Meg, Emily and Thomas was the perfect way to end a busy day.
- Reading this post by my blog friend Lindsee totally made me smile. I agree with her 110%!
- ROOMMATE CRISIS IS OVER!!! WOOHOO!! Long story super short, within 15 minutes, I heard from 2 different people about someone that was moving to Birmingham in May and didn't know anybody. I chatted with her tonight and all looks good for her to move in. Thank you, Lord!! I was really dreading having to pack up my stuff, but even more dreading having to move away from these precious families that I get to baby-sit for and do life with.
God is putting together pieces and answering prayers right and left. I pray that I will continue to have my eyes open for ways that He is moving.