Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What Am I Doing?

I've been coming across this little thing a lot lately...decided after reading Laura's that I would do it myself.

Seeing // bags that need to be unpacked and organized

Reading // Beth Moore's latest...So Long Insecurity and since it's totally wrecking my world, a little Karen Kingsbury---Shades of Blue

Listening // Kari Jobe...the CD is pretty much on repeat these days

Traveling // is over for a little while. Thank goodness...the past two weeks I could barely keep track!!

Praying // constantly. for people I know well...and people I don't know at all.

Planning // a baby shower for my best friend Natalie :)

Wearing // jeans and a geneologie hoodie

Anticipating // lots of lunch and dinner dates with friends and family this week

Loving // that it is finally March!

Watching // the emails flood in...time for my break to be over!

1 comment:

Lauren Miller said...

Hi!
I don't know how exactly I ended up at your blog, but I see the button for North Point church. Do you go there? My husband and I live in LA but listen to Andy's sermons all the time (i grew up in Atlanta). Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I liked the "what am i doing" idea - very cool!

Take care,
Lauren