Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday

I don't remember the exact item we were looking for, but last year my cousin Wayne and I decided to brave the Black Friday craziness and head to Wal-Mart. Yes, I know it's the place where people get trampled, but we had nothing better to do.

All for tradition, we decided that we would do the same thing again.

We checked out the ads and made our list. The store opened at 5, but we decided that since the things we wanted were probably not their "high ticket" items, there wasn't much need in getting there much before then. We arrived a little after 5 and found our items without much trouble at all. The top find for me was this...


I've been wanting a Shark Steam Mop since the day I moved into my house. The hardwood floors are hard to clean and this makes the chore so much more fun!

We ended our morning of shopping with breakfast at Waffle House...another tradition. We had the same waitress as last year and everything. We didn't remember her, but she sure acted as if she remembered us. Too fun.

No pictures...but really, who wants to see me at 5AM pre-shower? Can't wait for next year to do it all again. Even if there's nothing to buy, I know we'll be out there!

No comments: