Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bracelets of the Paper Variety

Posted by Picasa

99.9% of the time...well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration...but at least 95% of the time that I am wearing one of these bands on my wrist I am not happy about my surroundings.


The bar scene has never been one that I enjoy frequenting. In fact, the only time I really enjoy going is if I know the band playing. Yeah, I'm one of those girls that pretty much just likes to sit at a table or booth and take in the music...away from all of the stinky and sweaty people that have had one or one too many choice beverages.

But after today, I think I may be finding my wrist adorned with more and more of those little paper bracelets. I still get the bracelets by going to a place with stinky and sweaty people that have consumed too much. Except now, the people are kids and they have consumed too much sugar.

Monkey Joes,
my friends, is pretty much a dream come true for anyone who has been cooped up inside with kids for a week. For those of you that have never heard of MJ or have heard about it but never tried it, you are missing out.

So, bring on the paper bracelets!

1 comment:

Douglasfam said...

girlfriend - you free this week? EK has a 10 time pass to Kangazoom - same thing as MJ. And I think she would likely have more fun with YOU! Wink wink!!!