Friday, February 13, 2009

If I Only Had A Brain

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Sadly, it's not because I don't have things to write about. Quite the contrary, this nanny gig gives me TONS to write about...but when I get home I have ZERO brain cells left to put together a post. Now I have a bit more sympathy for my sister and other moms who aren't frequent updaters.

For those of you that are wondering---all three of you---two weeks in and I am LOVING this new stage of life. I am loving it so much that if you ask me to tell you about my day, more times than not, I will tear up.

Don't get me wrong. It's no cake walk. When I get home, I am completely exhausted, but 100% fulfilled...and that is a GREAT feeling!

God is so good. He has poured out His blessings in such abundance that I could never begin to count them.

No comments: