- Watched the sun rise. BEAUTIFUL....not quite as good as the one I got to see at the beach last weekend, but there were still a lot of clouds. If you don't make a habit of taking the sunrise in, clouds are KEY.
- Washed clothes...majorly needed as I don't remember the last time this was done
- Organized my desk...the arranger in me absolutely LOVES to get things organized. It was so nice to have some time this morning to get my desk neat and tidy.
- Played with a 2 year old...little Miss Ella and I had a blast while her Mom was getting her haircut. The weather was just perfect for a trip stroll and playtime at a local park.
- Held a week old baby...One week ago today, Harper Livingston Douglas entered the world. I've been looking at pictures all week, but today I got to hold her in my own arms! I don't think I've ever held a baby so small!
- Put the finishing touches on a wedding toast...I've been working on that thing for months! All I needed was a few hours holed up in a Starbucks. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to make it through without crying the whole time. Suggestions? Maybe I could just print it and hand it out!
- Made a tower, read some books and colored a few pictures...got to spend the evening hours with the cutest little boys, Houston and Henry.
- Rocked a baby...baby Henry fell asleep in my arms.
If the next Friday the 13th is anything like this one, I can't wait. For the record, there will be two more this year...March and November!What was your Friday the 13th Like??