Saturday, February 28, 2009

A few wedding shots...

Wedding day is here...not time for lots of posting. But, I know some of you are dying for pictures. Let me tell you, friends. These past few days have been some of the best days of my life. More about some of the sweetest moments later. Here is a smattering a few of the fun moments so far...

Bridesmaid Love

Some of the girls at the Thursday night welcome dinner.


So, we passed this big watermelon on the side of the road. It made the 7:00 AM trip to Jackson airport WAY worth it!


Bridesmaid's Luncheon. Isn't my best friend just radient?!

C-LINE!! Love this kid! Best roomie ever! Chattanooga here we come!

The one and only...Amy Kerr. America's Junior Miss 2002.

The beautiful bride...what a blessing she has been to me and so many others.

No comments: