Friday, May 2, 2008

Trying not to miss it...

I may not be blessed with the most beautiful voice, but I absolutely LOVE to sing! I listen to music when I'm getting ready, when I'm in the car, while I'm working...music is pretty much a constant in my life. Even if it's not coming out of a speaker, I'm usually playing songs in my heart.

In addition to being a gal that loves to sing, I also like to listen to the same morning show on my way to work. My morning show of preference is Kevin and Taylor on 104.7. My car radio usually stays on that station, but yesterday I was listening to something else. So, when I got in and cranked up the car this morning, it wasn't tuned to 104.7. Instead, it was on a country station and the Trace Adkins' song, You're Gonna Miss This was just beginning. Coincidence...I think NOT. What a great reminder to make the most of every season in your life, because one day you will look back and "miss it." Hearing it with fresh ears this morning just gave me a new zeal to savor every bit of my twenties.

Click on the link to watch the video!

No comments: