Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My second job...




I love being around kids. They are so fun and when you're with them, it's ok to act a little goofy. In fact, it's encouraged. Every Monday I am thoroughly entertained by these precious little ones. We sing silly songs, dance, read books, make tents out of blankets and anything else that I can think of. They're really into singing and dancing these days, so I'm thinking sometime soon we're going to have to make some musical instruments...Mondays are just too much fun!

Now, I'm not mother to either of these little ones, and would never claim to be, but over the past 6 months I've had the chance to watch them grow and learn new things, and it makes me super proud. I can hardly get over all of the things they can do! Emma Kate and Ella aren't sisters, but they will both be quick to tell you that they are best friends. It's so fun to witness that special bond that they share, and it reminds me that no matter how old you are, friends are important!

Now that I've gone on and on about these precious girls, I would be remiss if I didn't give credit to their parents. Ron, Courtney, Art and Katie..thanks for letting an Alabama gal play with your girls each week!

1 comment:

Douglasfam said...

Insey Is the BEST!!! Hooray for our BAMA babysitter! And friend! You're the greatest Lindsey and truly a blessing to our famiy! WE LOVE YOU!