Thursday, May 1, 2008

It wasn't a rock...it was a boulder

So...I meant to type this last night, but I got home and was completely worn out. I know I said that I would do this for 21 days in a row last time...but I messed up. Don't kill me. I'm new to this thing!

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week. It pretty much has held that title since I was in preschool and we had a special song we sang on Wednesday. It continued to be my favorite day as I got older and had activities like youth group and sorority chapter meetings taking place on Wednesday nights. Now, it only seems fitting for me to have small group meetings on my favorite day. For those of you who have never heard of this "small group" deal...it's basically the new sunday school...groups are small (we have 9 people) and we meet in each others' home. It's a pretty neat deal.

I'm sure some of you are probably thinking "what in the world does any of this have to do with the subject of this post 'It wasn't a rock...it was a boulder'?" I'm getting there...it just takes me some time! Last night we sharing stories and chatting about life and I realized, once again, how naive I was growing up...and how naive I still am now. I thought I grew up under a rock, but last night I realized it was definitely a BOULDER! For the record, it was a wonderful way to grow up and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Until tomorrow...or whenever I get around to posting again.

No comments: