Friday, May 16, 2008

The girls are back in town



Note: To any people living or visiting the Atlanta area this summer...BEWARE. My girlfriends are back in town and we are ready for a summer to end all summers. I mean, look at those faces. Don't they just scream happiness and fun!

Hard to believe that I met these two kids just short of a year ago. We were interns together last summer and have oh so many stories to tell. These girls are beautiful, honest, self-less, independent, accomplished, fun-loving, hilarious...the list could go on and on. What I love the most is how they love the Lord with their whole being and strive to live for Him daily. It just doesn't get much better than Ansley Fetz and Sara Holcomb. I'm so blessed to have these girls in my life and super pumped to have them back in town!

Ans and Sholcomb...Loves ya!!

No comments: