Monday, October 25, 2010

The New Team

One of the things I loved most about my hometown was the way everything pretty much revolved around the school...specifically, the sport teams. Since graduating from high school, I've lived in a few different places and I've always hoped to be able to find a team to cheer for. I found it when I moved to Birmingham.

I have two cousins that go to Mountain Brook. One cheers and the other plays football. Friday nights feel complete again now that football is in the mix.


At the beginning of the year I got out the schedule and filled up my calendar with all of the games. I circled one as a MUST NOT MISS---Mountain Brook vs. Hoover. I hoped it would be a game, but I'll be honest, the main reason for the importance was because of two sweet girls---Emily and Molly. I met these two a little over a year ago when I moved to Birmingham and started attending a Sunday School class that their parents taught.

Isn't Emily precious? So glad I was able to find her!

Molly was the first person I saw after walking in the gate. Perfect way to start the night!

No comments: