Monday, October 25, 2010

Going Home Highlights

A few weeks ago I made the trip south for a weekend at home. After almost four months, I'd say the trip was long overdue and exactly what I needed.

I got to watch my high school football team pull out a win on the last play of the game and spent the next day making memories with my niece, sister and Dad. A weekend at home never fails to remind me how blessed I was to grow up in such a wonderful town.


The quarterback and star of the team, Wil...and his precious TRM cheerleader girlfriend, Madison. I'm sure I'm a little biased, because many years ago, these two were some of the first kids I ever baby-sat for...but they are by far some of my very favorites!

There is truly nothing like a niece. Love this girl more than life! We took a trip down to the zoo for the morning and I had a blast watching her enjoy all of the animals.


No comments: