Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Homecoming Happiness

Two weeks ago, I went home for a few days. It was glorious. I got to spend some time with my family and was able to see lots of friends. I know I've said it before, but I absolutely love being from a small town.

The town I'm from is all about the schools, so the football program has a big following. I was so excited when I realized that I would be able to make it home for the annual homecoming football game. Here are a few pictures from the few days I was in town...

Quick photo shoot before the parade. She was being a cheerleader this day.


Started taking care Miss Mallori when she was in diapers. So glad she found me at the parade!


I used to baby-sit Caroline as well. Can't believe she's old enough to be the Senior Homecoming Attendan. Isn't she gorgeous?

It was my sister's 10 year reunion this year. Doesn't look like she's old enough to have graduated 10 years ago, does it? Emma Kate stole the show, as usual. It's true, I'm a bit biased, but I do believe that she was the cutest kid there.

My new favorite picture. Love that laugh!

No comments: