Monday, November 16, 2009

Quarter of a Century

In less than a week, I will be 25 years old. Come Saturday, November 21, I will have lived a quarter of a century.

I haven't mentioned it before today because I don't really know what I think about it.

In my mind, I feel more like I'm 22.

My days are spent interacting with college students. Nights and weekends with college gals, babies, children and pre teens. This isn't the typical life of a soon to be 25 year old...it's FAR better!

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be 25. I mean, it's only a number. And the fact that the number is increasing is only a reminder of all the wonderful things that have happened in my life.

I did the year by year update last year...and pretty much wore my little brain out with all of that recalling...so I won't be doing that again, but you're more than welcome to scroll through the archives back to November of last year if you want to see Lindsey through the years. :) If I can get my act together, I'll do a recap of 24 sometime this week...it was definitely a year that I don't want to forget.
Link
For those of you that have already passed 25...what are your thoughts on it? Was it a great year...or not such a great one? I'm still working on my 25 year goals...so, is there anything I need to know or make sure that I do?

No comments: