Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday Week – Part 1

My freshman year of college, I went out to eat with a group of friends to a little Italian restaurant in Tuscaloosa for my birthday. It wasn’t necessarily planned, but that one night was the start of a new tradition.  With the exception of last year, I have gone to DePalmas for a birthday dinner with some of my closest friends. 

So incredibly thankful for this group of girls.  For supporting me and loving me.  For listening and advising.  For making me laugh and wiping my tears.  My life is so much better because of my friends…thanks for an incredible evening!

 

IMG_3049  With my bestest friend, Natalie…and Baby Berry :)    She’s been a constant at the yearly birthday dinner.  Thanks so much for making the drive down!!  LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!

IMG_3053

Love my roommate, Sara Beth.  She was the mastermind behind the dinner.  Thanks so much, sweet friend!  Hate that it took 24 years for our lives to cross…but I’m looking forward to lots of fabulous times in the future!

IMG_3054

It was fun to have my little  sister there for the celebration this year…even if she did un-invite me to her birthday celebration.  :)

IMG_3051

Here’s part of the group.  Aren’t my friends precious?!?!  

1 comment:

Becky said...

You live with Sarah Beth?? That is crazy! What a small world! She and I went to high school together and were on SGA! What a sweetheart! Happy Birthday!!