Monday, September 12, 2011

this one's for the girls


Ever heard of the Martina McBride song "This One's For the Girls?"  It's been one of my favorites for years, but now that I'm back in school...reading hundreds of pages a week, writing papers and being called on in class to give my theological interpretation of a Biblical passage, I'm finding that it's running through my head more, but this time with a different insight into the words.

There are many reasons I am going back to school to get my Masters of Divinity, but most of them include these precious faces.  This one's for the girls.  The teens of today, and the teens of tomorrow.  Just typing these words and seeing these faces has given me the extra push to get back to my reading...even if I don't have a clue what in the world the words mean! 





















**Yes, I thieved these pictures from blogs and facebook.  I  did it without permission.  I am happy to take the picture of your precious girl down if requested.  I promise, I won't take offense.  In addition, if your picture isn't on this post, it does not mean that you aren't loved...it just means that you weren't in the pictures that I was able to quickly locate.  My study schedule only allowed for a 15 minute break. :)**

1 comment:

Tales of a Peanut said...

This Momma of one of those little girls has been praying for you and is very thankful for your dedication for all of the girls you are going to help lead their lives for Christ!