Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sorry about the break...I'm back!

I didn't really get into the blog scene until the middle of last year. In fact, I don't think I had even read a blog before last March. So, this is the first time I've seen a bloggy new year. I don't have the patience to go through my posts and pick out my favorite memories, but 2008 was definitely a year to remember.

The last few days of the year were filled with wonderful memories with family and friends. The Smith family had a world-wind Christmas...I'm telling you my niece just keeps getting cuter and cuter. She got so many gifts that half-way through the opening, she decided that she needed to take a nap. What 2, soon to be 3 year old does that??

On the 27, I flew out with Scott (the best friend's fiance' for those that are just now starting to read) to visit Natalie and her family in Dallas. I've been begging Natalie to blog for months now. She's got a super fun life and always makes me laugh, but also is never short on words of wisdom---a great combination for a blogger, don't you think. So, to get her in the blogging spirit, I'm going to get her to guest blog for me. I know she will fall in love with it!

The low-down on all of the fun we had in Dallas will be posted soon via Natalie. I'm just letting you know so when you comment...direct the kudos to her.

No comments: