Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Best of Friends


Have you ever been with someone who has the ability to rejuvenate you just with their presence? I spent this past weekend with my bestest friend in the entire world and that is exactly what she did for me.

So why is Natalie so special...here's the short list:

  • She loves the Lord---She knows that every part of her life should be offered as worship to God and strives daily to honor Him. Over the years she has been there to keep me grounded in The Word and keep me on track spiritually.
  • She is easygoing---Whenever I'm with Natalie, life is simple and fun. I love how when I'm with her, we can make anything fun. Regular trips to Target and TJMaxx are anything but normal. She has taught me how to find joy in the simple things in life.
  • She is always tuned in---She has a way of knowing when I want to talk and when I just want to sit and is always respectful. On top of that, I love how when something needs to be said that she doesn't shy away from even the toughest situations.
  • She has the best laugh---When Natalie laughs, she doesn't hold back. In fact, her whole body laughs. I love that. If you want to see what I'm talking about, just mention the name Eric Shane Taylor and you'll see what I mean.

Just a few more things...she is the best person to share a secret with, is always up for a late night movie, gives the best hugs ever...I'd say more but it's WAY past my bedtime!

To sum it all up, I love Natalie to death and can't imagine life without her. Here's to hoping that one day we'll be living in the same city again! Thanks for a wonderful weekend, my sweet friend...can't wait to do it again soon!

No comments: