Sunday, January 17, 2010

Catching Up

I haven't posted in over a month. I say posted, because in my mind, I have written a lot.

I think in blog throughout the day.

I take trips and think...hmm...I should blog that.

I have a WONDERFUL day at work and think...hmm...I should blog that.

I make a yummy dinner and think...hmm...I should blog that.

I decide on goals for the new year and think...you guessed it, I should blog that. :)


Well, clearly, I haven' t been blogging. I have tons to write about, but I haven't. Don't know.

But, get excited...or remove me from your reader...because I am about to post post post. Lots of back posts so that I can get my blog updated on what has been going on in my life this past month. And...I'm even going to try to post what's currently going on so I won't find myself in the constant process of back-blogging. :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

thanks so much for the info on the header...I am way less frustrated. lol!

Renee Swope said...

Hi Lindsey!

Congratulations! You are the winner of my gift card give-away! I just need to get your mailing address and find out where you'd like to go with your $10 gift card - Bath& Body Works, Starbucks or Target?

Please email me at renee@proverbs31.org.

Thanks and blessings,
Renee