Monday, October 20, 2008

Shared Love

Isn't it fun when you see people that you love grow to love something that you love? I love it when that happens. It's even more exciting when they love someone that you love. My sister sent me some photos the other day and when I got to this one, tears began to well up in my eyes.


Yes, it's my niece and I love her to death...but the tears well up because the young lady that is holding her is special to me as well. I began baby-sitting her when she was just a girl and I've had the privelage of watching her grow into a beautiful young lady that I love and respect. It warms my heart to see her loving on my niece. In return, my niece loves Miss Kayla...just like me!

1 comment:

~A~ said...

I didn't know that you were a blogger but now that I know, consider me a stalker. I will check daily for updates. And can I say that it makes me happy that you read The Preacher's Wife AND Travis?!?!?! She is funny and he, well, he is just Travis...

EK was so cute in her majorette uniform!