Friday, June 13, 2008

What's your PIN??

I consider myself to be pretty technologically savvy. I mean, I don't claim to know everything about technology, but I'm pretty up-to-date. However, until tonight, I had no clue what the PIN number was for in my Blackberry. At first I thought it was like a serial number, but that didn't explain the reason that PIN was an option of things to record for a new contact. Thanks to my new best friend, Scott, I not only know what the PIN is for, I know how to use it and LOVE IT!

For those of you that were like me with no real insight into the PIN, get ready for something fun. Basically, if you have someone's PIN number, you can chat with them. It's like texing, but better, because there are no charges and it files all of your conversations so nicely in the Blackberry Messenger application. So, for all you Blackberry folks, send me your PIN so we can chat!

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

If only I had a Blackberry! I hope your trip went well today!