Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I love my DTSF!


For those of you that don't make it a habit of talking in acronyms, DTSF stands for Down The Street Friend. Just as the title suggests, I have one, and I flippin love her. I found out two weeks ago that Miss Katie Conway lives in my little neighborhood and it's pretty much been a party ever since. I didn't grow up with lots of kids in my neighborhood, so being able to walk up and down the street to each other's houses is a new thing for me...and it's GREAT! It's not like we do wild and crazy things...sometimes it's dinner and venting, other times a little TV or facebook stalking. It doesn't really matter what we're doing, it's just fun to have a DTSF! But wait...it gets better. She and I also work at the same place. So she is also my DTHF. Come on, try to figure it out for yourself first. If you guessed Down The Hall Friend, you are correct. A DTSF and a DTHF all in one...it doesn't get much better than that. Especially when the friend part of the acronym is Katie Conway!

Many thanks to the Man upstairs for sending a friend just when I needed one.

No comments: