Tuesday, September 23, 2008

He did it...

When something good happens in my life, I immediately want to pick up the phone to call my friends and family. A few days ago, I was on the receiving end of one of those calls when my friend, Natalie, called to tell me she was engaged. The day she had been waiting for...E Day...had finally arrived.

I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day. No, I take that back....I'm still on cloud nine. You see, Natalie isn't just engaged. She is engaged to Scott.

I can think of so many reasons why Scott is most definitely husband material. The following isn't an exhaustive list, but hopefull you'll begin to get the picture...
  • Spiritual leader
  • Taught me about BBM
  • Always wears a smile
  • Refers to Natalie as "my girl"
  • Dreams big
  • Plays the best air drum ever
  • Forever an optimist
  • Woo
  • Picked out a BEAUTIFUL ring
Love ya, Scotty! Thanks for loving my best friend like only you can!



Cutest couple EVER!!

1 comment:

Mary Kendall said...

Hey Lindsey!

I feel like I know Natalie just because I've heard you mention her so many times, and I, too, could not be happier for her and Scott! And you're right, they are rediculously cute.

Rock On Fellow Blogger,
Mary :)