Thursday, February 3, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Team, Verses 2-3

So, I was a blog slacker and forgot to post my second verse a few weeks ago...and I'm a few days behind on verse three. Whoops!

Posted on the blog or not, I'm loving committing these verses to memory...especially since I know so many others are participating.

Yesterday my roommate and I exchanged verses...and I'm thinking I have a few ideas for some great ones to memorize in the future.

Siesta Verse 2:

"By His divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a Godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know Him, the one who called us to Himself by means of His marvelous glory and excellence." 2 Peter 1:3 NLT

Siesta Verse 3:

"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:12-13 ESV

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love Love the Jeremiah verse....one of my favorites. So blessed to be sharing this journey with you. I pray that the Lord is speaking through His word to you in this as well.