Sunday, October 4, 2009

Me? Kreative?

I love blogging. I love writing posts. I love reading them. As much as I love all things blog, I would never consider myself in the award winning category, but after today, I guess I am.

One of my favorite bloggy friends, Mrs. Jones from A Real Life Wife has nominated me for an award. How fun is that?!?! Many thanks to you, Mrs. Jones...and know that had you not already won the award, I would be giving it right back to you. You are, after all, a much better blogger than I am!


So...here are the rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
  2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  3. Link the person who nominated you.
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
  5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
  6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Seven things you may not know about me:
  1. I love to travel, but I prefer to do it alone or with a limited amount of people.
  2. I have two phones...one for personal, one for business. It's true that I could use one to accomplish both tasks...but I'm odd and like the iPhone and the Blackberry. Hence...two phones.
  3. I'm was born and raised in a small town and I often dream of moving back there when I have a family. I've got to find that family first though!
  4. I'm an early to bed early to rise kind of gal. I love that most of my friends have now entered the working world and we're able to meet up for breakfast before work.
  5. I haven't purchased any new clothes for myself in 5 months.
  6. I hot roll my hair practically every day. No, I'm not a pageant girl...I just don't know how to fix my hair, and rollers do the work for me.
  7. I absolutely LOVE college campuses. It thrills me to no end that my current job allows me to make frequent visits to the local colleges.

Seven Kreativ Bloggers:
  1. Jennifer at Tales of A Peanut
  2. Jenna at these are the days
  3. Becky at The Details are in the Fabric
  4. Ashleigh at Thankfulness Project
  5. Christen at Sound of Silence
  6. Jenn at Jenn's Jabber
  7. Sara at Liberty Land---yes, it is true that she is approaching the one year mark of not posting, but when she does post, it is quite humorous. She has also promised to update in the near future, so I decided to include her. Now, Sara, UDPATE!

No comments: