Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's that time of year again...

Tax season is in full swing. Three reasons why I know this is the case:
  • I see ads for Turbo Tax everywhere I look
  • My accounting friends have no life...so thankful that I changed my major to marketing!
  • This lovely character is waving to cars most days when I am driving home. Apparently it is the Statue of Liberty and passers by are supposed to see it and turn into the Liberty Tax building. I haven't seen any activity. Maybe the person in the suit should talk to the guys dressed up like Little Ceasar's men a few blocks down. Their business is always hopping!
Posted by Picasa
Have you filed your taxes yet? I have...or, my Dad has filed mine. I told him I would be happy to do them this year, but he insisted that he enjoys it. I'd hate to take away something he loves.
Now I'm just patiently awaiting my refunds. Really...this is one thing that I can be patient for...I know of too many others that aren't getting refunds at all. I'll take what I can get, whenever I get it.

No comments: